ScreenSkills is a registered charity and the film sector-led talent body for the screen industries.
It operates across the UK to ensure that film, television, visual effects, animation and games have the skilled professionals and industry talent that they need to thrive.
Providing insight and career development to help grow and sustain the skilled, inclusive workforce which is the foundation of the UK’s global screen success, ScreenSkills supports talent at every level.
From new entrants to programmes, through mid-career professionals and executives, it provides services to support the discovery, nurturing and retention of top-level talent.
ScreenSkills work covers:
- identifying current and future skills gaps across the screen industries to provide an evidence base for investment in skills and training
- supporting development at all stages of a professional career in screen
- offering crucial careers information on the jobs in screen and pathways to them
- apprenticeships: creating new apprenticeship standards to answer skills needs
- bursaries: support for those who need help with fees, transport, living or childcare costs
- training: world-class professional development courses
For more information visit ScreenSkills.